Farmers National Company is Your Marketing and Selling Advantage
Since our beginning in 1929, Farmers National Company has been committed to providing landowners with professional services focused on the sale or purchase of farms and ranches. And when you need the best agricultural real estate firm to market and sell your farm or ranch, Farmers National Company is there to assist you.
After having put all your knowledge, expertise, and perseverance into acquiring your land, when it comes time to sell the farm or ranch, you want a top return. You want the best team of land professionals on your side. That is when Farmers National Company becomes your Land Auction and Brokerage Advantage!
Farmer National Company's experience and knowledge in land sales and marketing becomes your advantage when you want to sell land. Our more than 240 agents bring their land management and marketing experience to each and every sale to give you the advantage in the marketplace. Fully dedicated marketing specialists deploy the widest exposure to secure the most bidders.
Give us a call today to discuss how Farmers National Company can give you the advantages you deserve when selling land.
Premier Auction Services
The first thing we do when representing a seller is to determine and understand their goals for the sale. Then, the Farmers National Company advantage becomes evident in responding to the goals and getting the property sold.
· The best "boots on the ground" local presence provides the knowledge and marketing to attract local buyers to bid on the land.
· Regional support by the FNC team brings further expertise and marketing contacts that generate more bidders for your land.
· FNC's nationwide marketing reach through its extensive services, vast web and social media marketing, and database of landowners brings investors into the bidding for your land.
Farmers National Company's complete local, regional, and national approach to marketing and selling your land results in more dollars to you from the sale.
Your National Auction Team
A Proven Track Record Brings You More Money
Farmers National Company has a proven track record when it comes to having successful land auctions and sales for large or complex properties.
Large Land Auctions
Here are just a few of the premier land auctions we have conducted through the country:
· 2,522± acres, Fulton County, Illinois, over two days sold in 54 tracts
· 6,031.21± acres, Holt County, Nebraska, offered in 11 tracts
· 1,087.95± acres, Bon Homme County, South Dakota, offered in four tracts
· 6,731.7± acres, Keya Paha County, Nebraska, offered in five tracts
· 2,946± acres, Pratt and Kiowa Counties, Kansas, offered in 18 tracts
· 4,200± acres, Kingman County, Kansas, offered in eight tracts
· 2,053.13± acres, Clay and Becker Counties, Minnesota, offered in 12 tracts
Over 1,200 auctions during the last five years
The public auction process is a tried and true method of selling real estate in the United States. At Farmers National Company, we know that the auction method has the ability to get you top dollar while you remain in full control of the selling conditions and terms. It also offers you a chance to sell your property in a reasonable period of time.
We work with you to choose how the actual auction will be conducted.
The Auction Advantage
· Competitive public bidding means higher prices.
· Auctions create excitement for your property.
· You have full control of the sale date, selling terms, and closing date.
· Auctions do not establish a price ceiling for your property.
· Everyone has an opportunity to buy your property through an "arm's-length" transaction.
Farmers National Company is one of the pioneers in offering farms and ranches at public auction using a multi-tract system. This method involves dividing larger properties into multiple bidding units and then allowing potential purchasers to submit bids on individual tracts, combinations of tracts, and finally the whole property.
We also offer a private treaty sale method. Your property is priced as agreed on by you and Farmers National Company and is exclusively listed for a period of one year. Farmers National Company completes a market analysis to arrive at a projected listing price for your property. Once the property is listed, we fully market it by utilizing our proven marketing tools.
Large Land Sales
Here are just a few of the premier land sales we have conducted throughout the country:
· 19,518± acres, Lincoln County, Nebraska • Sold for $83,000,000
· 13,400± acres, Keya Paha County, Nebraska • Sold for $45,963,000
· 2,493± acres, Perry County, Missouri • Sold for $12,580,000
Farmers National Company offers exclusive buyer brokerage to those interested in buying land. Our network of real estate agents identify specific properties that meet the criteria outlined by our clients and present them for consideration. We search our listings as well as those listed by other brokers in the area. Our agents provide lease and operating alternatives to show projected returns on investment for the buyer's review. We offer complete professional farm and ranch management services for "peace of mind" investing.
Customized Marketing Plans
Recognizing that each property is as unique as its owner, the Farmers National Company real estate team works to design a comprehensive marketing plan for every property listed for sale…taking into consideration your goals, the attributes of your property, current economic conditions, and our agent's opinion of the market demand.
We begin with a market analysis of your property, giving you our opinion of value, as well as making recommendations as to the best marketing program. At Farmers National Company, we offer several tried and true marketing methods, which is a real advantage in today's diverse market place.
We market your property utilizing a wide array of proven marketing tools:
· Full-color brochure designed and printed detailing property information
· Attractive signs posted on the property
· Property listed on our website with over three million hits per month as well as on over 575 additional national websites
· Virtual tour of the property placed on our website and social media
· Postcards mailed to potential buyers and investors
· Ads placed in newspapers and selected trade journals
· Agents contact prospective buyers
Our goal is to make all potential bidders aware of the sale and provide them with the pertinent information they need to come to the auction prepared to buy without reservations or unanswered questions.
With the successful completion of the auction, your local agents and auctioneer work together to get the necessary paperwork signed, collect earnest money deposits, and establish a sale closing date.
The Farmers National Company System
When you list your property for sale with Farmers National Company, in addition to personalized service from our local real estate agents, you receive these further benefits:
· National network of real estate professionals with a local presence, bringing access to many more potential buyers for your farm or ranch
· List of potential buyers wanting to purchase a farm or ranch as well as our extensive investor connections
· Broad exposure through our nationally distributed Land Catalog, Local Ag Scene, Farm and Ranch Scene, social media, and our extensive website to promote your land
· Experienced professional auction marketing team to maximize your auction results
· Experience with tax-deferred exchanges to help buyers and sellers accomplish tax goals
· Assistance for a prompt, efficient sale closings to get the sale proceeds in your hands sooner
· Reputation of working hard to represent you, our client
· Professional support staff to help successfully sell your property and close the transaction
Real Estate Listings and Land Auctions
Be sure to check out the latest real estate listings for sale or auction, as well as results of properties that have been sold or auctioned: